SPRINGPATH SHOWCASES SMART HYPERCONVERGENCE SOFTWARE AT VMWORLD 2015 EUROPE
Join the Springpath Team at Booth No. NI4045 to Get SMART about Hyperconvergence
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 5, 2015 – Springpath Inc., a pioneer in hyperconvergence software, today announced it will be exhibiting at VMware’s global conference for virtualization and cloud computing, VMworld 2015 Europe. Springpath will showcase five live demonstrations highlighting how its innovative Springpath Data Platform turns standard servers and storage into a single resource pool for all applications, simplifying the hyperconvergence deployment process and delivering unmatched flexibility, efficiency and performance. Springpath’s Software only, Management simplicity, Adaptive scaling, Resilient infrastructure and Transformative utilization (SMART) solution enables organizations to become more agile through IT infrastructure automation.
VMworld 2015 Europe:
Fira Barcelona Gran Via
North Entrance - Hall 8
Carrer del Foc, 30
08038 Barcelona, Spain
Monday, Oct. 12 – Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015
At Springpath’s booth, No. NI4045, VMworld attendees will witness five demos showcasing Springpath’s SMART infrastructure and Springpath Data Platform:
- Springpath Overview: This demo showcases the simplicity of deploying Springpath Data Platform and the software’s seamless integration with VMware vCenter which allows VM administrators to get started in minutes without a learning curve. Attendees also will see how the vCenter plugin allows administrators to take native snapshots, rapidly clone VMs and do much more.
- VDI: This demo uses VMware Horizon View and LoginVSI to demonstrate the use of Knowledge Worker profiles in the deployment and load testing of practical VDI implementations. Visitors will learn how Springpath’s efficient VDI infrastructure handles boot storms and high desktop volumes using four and eight node configurations.
- DevOps: This demo takes attendees through a typical rapid testing process, following the test and development procedure through a Git commit that triggers a Jenkins test run. The test run will launch an automated process that clones server and client VMs to run through series of tests, generates a large volume of client clones and alerts a Slack channel upon completion of various stages of the operation.
- SQL Server: This demo uses HammerDB to demonstrate a TPC-C load. Attendees will see how Springpath’s ReadyClones enable test and development of patches and DBA optimizations and learn how snapshots can help in repairing an accidentally deleted table. With Springpath Data Platform, provisioning and cleanup can be measured in seconds.
- Openstack and Containers: This demo showsSpringpath's flexibility in supporting multiple hypervisors and containers. The Springpath Data Platform supports KVM hypervisor and integrates with Openstack for orchestration enabling various operations such as image deployment, snapshots and live migrations. Springpath Data Platform also supports Docker containers enabling persistence for microservices.
Connect with Springpath via Twitter and LinkedIn.
Springpath is the pioneer in hyperconvergence software, turning standard servers of choice into a single pool of compute and storage resources. The Springpath Data Platform eliminates the need for network storage and intuitively integrates into existing management tools to maximize operational efficiency. Using adaptive scaling capabilities, customers can grow compute, caching or capacity resources independently, depending on their changing business needs. Springpath proactively monitors your infrastructure to ensure resilient, always-on availability. Using data management and optimization capabilities, Springpath customers experience transformative levels of resource utilization, accelerating the adoption of DevOps in their organization with truly agile IT infrastructure. For more information, visit www.springpathinc.com or follow us on Twitter @SpringpathInc.